Display Issue with Formula

I have another equation that is not displaying the value I need to pull down. I think I have the formula right, it's not coming back with an error, yet there is no numbers displaying. Ultimately I want it to pull down the generation from a previous year so wer can compare. Ideas/ Thoughts?

Best Answer

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 06/04/23 Answer ✓

Hey @NuGenAdmin

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to achieve. Try this to see if the guess was correct.

I purposely left off the IFERROR until the formula is working correctly as it will mask any error the formula generates.

=INDEX(COLLECT([Also Energy Production]:[Also Energy Production], Year:Year, [Previous Year]@row, Month:Month, Month@row, [Project Name]:[Project Name], [Project Name]@row),1)

Is this what you need?

Kelly

Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 06/04/23 Answer ✓

Hey @NuGenAdmin

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to achieve. Try this to see if the guess was correct.

I purposely left off the IFERROR until the formula is working correctly as it will mask any error the formula generates.

=INDEX(COLLECT([Also Energy Production]:[Also Energy Production], Year:Year, [Previous Year]@row, Month:Month, Month@row, [Project Name]:[Project Name], [Project Name]@row),1)

Is this what you need?

Kelly

• NuGenAdmin
    NuGenAdmin ✭✭✭

@Kelly Moore Thats it!!! Thank you so much!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!