USing IF and ISBLANK with two columns

Please help. I posted this almost two months ago and still have gotten no help. I am currently using AT-RISK indicators for certain tasks that have not been closed.

The first formula works but does not turn off on the indicator once the task is closed.

=IF([Committed Closure Date]@row - TODAY() > 10, "Green", IF(AND([Committed Closure Date]@row - TODAY() >= 6, [Committed Closure Date]@row - TODAY() <= 10), "Yellow", IF([Committed Closure Date]@row - TODAY() <= 5, "Red")))

I am trying to create another formula that will not show the indicators once the Closure Date column contains a date and no longer blank. This is what I have so far which has not worked for me. Please help.

=IF(AND(ISBLANK([Closure Date]@row), [Committed Closure Date]@row - TODAY() > 10, "Green", IF(AND(AND(ISBLANK([Closure Date]@row), [Committed Closure Date]@row - TODAY() >= 6, [Committed Closure Date]@row - TODAY() <= 10), "Yellow", IF(AND(ISBLANK([Closure Date]@row), [Committed Closure Date]@row - TODAY() <= 5, "Red"))))))

Best Answers

• Razetto
    Razetto ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

What about something like this?

=IF(NOT(ISBLANK([Closure Date]@row)), " ", IF([Committed Closure Date]@row - TODAY() > 10, "Green", IF(AND([Committed Closure Date]@row - TODAY() >= 6, [Committed Closure Date]@row - TODAY() <= 10), "Yellow", IF([Committed Closure Date]@row - TODAY() <= 5, "Red"))))

• Razetto
    Razetto ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Glad it worked out!

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!