Tracking stages

Joseph Aloysias
Joseph Aloysias ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/08/23 in Smartsheet Basics

We have stages in client on boarding and we would like to track the stages automatically,

I want to track the stages by weeks for example client 1 stage 1 happened in week 1 and stage 2 happened in week 2

is there a way or work around to track the stages?

Tags:

Answers

• SoS | Dan Palenchar
    SoS | Dan Palenchar ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yes there are several ways you could do this. If you have a baseline date (maybe the date they appeared in your Sheet) use formulas that determine when week 1, 2 etc. is occurring and populate those columns with text, check a box etc. I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for based on the information you have provided but in general yes you can use formulas to determine when certain predictable processes are occurring based on duration/time.

School of Sheets (Smartsheet Partner)

If my answer helped please accept and react w/💡Insightful, ⬆️ Vote Up, ❤️Awesome!

• Joseph Aloysias
    Joseph Aloysias ✭✭✭✭✭

@SoS | Dan Palenchar Can you please help me with the formula/workaround?

• SoS | Dan Palenchar
    SoS | Dan Palenchar ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Domnic Victor

Happy to help. Can you please describe the process in more detail? The more specific you can be the more likely it is I can make a formula that will match what you are looking for.

School of Sheets (Smartsheet Partner)

If my answer helped please accept and react w/💡Insightful, ⬆️ Vote Up, ❤️Awesome!