July Question of the Month đź’­ Join the conversation and receive a badge!

Options

Answers

• MMcLain
    MMcLain âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

I love pulling weeds in our front & back yards, and exploring & tinkering with Smartsheet automation. To me, both are cathartic and both make others’ life a little easier and a bit nicer.

• adam.b
    adam.b âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

I love spending time with family and going on day trips along the coast. I live in the bay area here in California, so going for oysters and seafood along the coast brings me and my family joy.

• jan aelbrecht
    jan aelbrecht âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

I enjoy the normal things in live, doing things together with the family, going to the football with the sun, walking with the dog, shopping with the wife and daughter

• Sing C
    Sing C âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Spending time with my family tops the list!

I love a good TV series / movie - something to get immersed in. Hijack with Idris Elba and the new Jack Ryan season have my attention.

I like to wind down in the evenings with some reading. Currently reading Chris Voss' compelling book about negotiation and communication (for the 3rd time), Never Split The Difference.

Sing Chen

Process Architect, Ceridian

LinkedIn

• Jim Wilson
    Jim Wilson âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Always enjoying time with my wife and crazy mini aussie while we take nice walks in the local metro parks.

• DebRichardson
    DebRichardson âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Working in my flower beds and helping our local library with their flower beds.

Deborah L. Richardson

Executive Assistant

Office of Research Operations

Tel (603) 650-1801 | Deborah.l.richardson@hitchcock.org

Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center

• Geo Villa
    Geo Villa âś­âś­âś­
    Options

I enjoy being with family, playing soccer, and staying active!

• Roger_B
    Roger_B âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Eat. Sleep. SmartSheet. (Repeat).

And if I have time: husband, father (4.75 kids), motorcycle, chaplaincy, read, learn a new career, new certifications, home-owner, and enjoying life with whatever comes my way.

• Mommaduck
    Mommaduck âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Craft...craft some more....craft something else...shop for crafting supplies....watch a crafting video....try out the idea in the crafting video...did I mention I like to craft?? Mostly with paper...cards...scrapbooks...decorations for work parties...and more cards!

• Monique_Odom_Comcast
    Monique_Odom_Comcast âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

I'm a big story absorber, whether that be in books, movies/tv shows, or video games - preferably fantasy or sci-fi! When I'm not doing one of those, I really love playing board games with friends and creating things with crochet. I find crocheting to be extremely relaxing, and it's satisfying to see something be creating in front of my eyes.

If my comment helped you, please help others by marking it as an accepted answer and consider helping me by clicking the 💡Insightful or ❤️Awesome buttons below!

Monique Odom

Business Process Excellence Manager

Smartsheet Leader & Community Champion

Pronouns: She/Her (What’s this?)

“Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!” – Ms. Frizzle

• Samuel Mueller
    Samuel Mueller Overachievers
    Options

My favorite way to recharge after a long day with Smartsheet is to either go golfing, or head out to the lake and take the boat out 🤗, and if it's winter time, then traveling to somewhere with a beach is preferred.

• Tiffany Styles
    Tiffany Styles âś­âś­
    edited 07/05/23
    Options

I have a unique mind in the sense that I am very analytical and have an accounting degree, but I really enjoy doing crafts and creative things too!

I have recently been working on designing stuff in Canva and have started selling my designs and creations as well! This one is for a blank checklist book I made!

• Ken Armstrong
    Ken Armstrong âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Mine would be playing Airsoft with my kids and friends!

Ken Armstrong

Smartsheet Operations Analyst, Carelon Medical Benefits Management

Certified Smartsheet Administrator

Be Firm! Be Fair! Be Friendly! Be Honest!!!

This discussion has been closed.