July Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge!

Options

Answers

• Shelbie
    Shelbie ✭✭
    Options

Traveling and spending time with family.

• rshelnutt
    rshelnutt ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My daughter has been a competitive equestrian since she was six, so much of my downtime has been spent at either the barn or at horse shows. Now that she's in college, the competition circuit is different, so I'm finding I have a little more time on my hands. I love spending time with my family and friends. Some of our favorite things to do are cruising, eating at our favorite restaurants, or spending time in the mountains or at the beach. Since we live an equal distance to both, it's the best of both worlds.

• Michelle Choate 2
    Michelle Choate 2 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I love to crochet, travel, play music (flute), and spend time with my kitties and puppies and partner.

• Stephen J
    Options

I enjoy playing disc golf and sky diving when I am not creating fabulous Smart Sheet solutions.

• Kitty
    Kitty ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My husband and I have a rather large garden of fresh herbs. This is my "go to" place to de-stress. We grow all of the herbs, harvest, and then dehydrate them. We then create special blends and salts using the dehydrated herbs. Sounds like a lot of work, but it doesn't seem like it to me!

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin
    Options

I'm loving all these amazing answers (and beach pics, and pet pics, and craft skills!).

Outside of Smartsheet and hanging with all of you:

1) I'm getting down at dance class (I've been obsessed with dance since I was 5, nothing brings me more joy) 💃

2) Supporting music and the arts is my passion (the Overachievers and Community Champions will tell you that I'm always making music a part of our events 🤩), so you can find me at shows of all kinds, from local acts up to arenas

3) Hanging with my best friend Captain Jack Moony, the coolest cat to ever sail the seven seas 🏴‍☠️

• Sarah Donnelly
    Sarah Donnelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am a training musical theater performer, so if I'm not working for my organization I am most often found onstage. This summer I am performing in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying and at Christmas I'll be playing Mrs. Clause!

• Jeff Cunningham
    Options

I love Coaching my daughter's softball team. Bonding with my daughter during this time holds a special place in my heart. I also enjoy teaching other kids a game that I grew up playing, the correct way.

• kmoseman
    kmoseman ✭✭✭
    Options

I love spending time with my family and coaching CrossFit!

KenMoseman

PMP,CTS,DMC‑E‑4K

ManagerofCentralEngineering

d281-744-7578

eken.moseman@avisystems.com

9675West76thStreet

Suite130

EdenPrairie,MN 55344

wavisystems.com

• Loann McGee
    Loann McGee ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm a wife, mom, and "Emmie" to our 14 "littles" (aka grandchildren).

Most of them live out of state, so we love catching up via video chat. They range in age from 18 to 4 years old, so quite a wide variety of topics are talked about.

When not focusing on them, I love playing piano and have done so for our church for over 30 years. It's is such a joy to play - it makes my heart sing!

My husband and I have been married for ages!! 43+ years, and we love to explore mom & pop diners. We have some favorites we return to, but are always on the lookout for something new.

We're at the stage where we're traveling "back home" more often to help our aging moms. It is such a privilege to help care for them when needed, though both are still quite mobile. We love to go just to visit, but also make ourselves available during medical needs/post-surgery times to help serve them during their recovery. As their children, it's the very least we can do to be a tangible presence as they've always been for us.

Faith and family are our biggest cares and blessings!

• Tamsin
    Tamsin ✭✭✭
    Options

I enjoy nature and anything artsy - if i can combine the two like painting pictures of birds then I am in heaven.

• sebooth87
    Options

My favorite time is spent hanging out with my family - swimming, hiking, gardening, going to our favorite amusement park, playing with our dogs, and enjoying movie and game nights together. When I need some peaceful alone time, I really enjoy audiobooks and podcasts. 😊

• Jonathan Lewis
    Options

I love spending time with my kids, helping others, and designing new products.

• Jennifer Kaupke
    Jennifer Kaupke ✭✭✭✭
    edited 07/06/23
    Options

Travel! This week we kickoff our trip to see 11 National Parks! #roadtrip #family #friends #NationalParks #naturalbeauty

This discussion has been closed.