July Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge!

Options

Answers

• Heather Max
    Heather Max ✭✭✭
    Options

When not at work I enjoy creating beautiful afghan portrait blankets or crocheted stuffed animals for my kids and family.

When not doing that I play online games with my husband and kids. Our current obsession is Diablo 4 or Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon.

• Stacey Carrasco
    Stacey Carrasco ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nothing better then getting outside! I enjoy emploring the outdoors and if not exploring then getting in a good swim or workout. 🏊️🏋️😁

Senior Program Coordinator

De Anza College

• pete82adams
    Options

In my free time, I build furniture for our house and family. Woodworking has been a passion of mine for a long time. It is problem solving in a completely different dimension from my day job.

• Paul Reeves
    Paul Reeves ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Swimming is one of my favorite things do to, whether it is open water on Lake Austin or Barton Springs early in the morning.

paul e. reeves, CBAP

Austin, Texas

Houghton Mifflin Harcourt

• Paula Cosentino
    Paula Cosentino ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Spending time at an Ocean, Lake or River!

• PWNA Sam Harwart
    PWNA Sam Harwart ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Anything that gets me outside. The more unplugged, the better.

• Natalie A
    Options

I love to travel, take a dance class, go for a jog, or take my kids to the park (really into splash pad parks at the moment due to the summer heat). If I've really got a lot of time on my hands, spending a whole day meal planning, grocery shopping, cooking, and then enjoying the meal with family or friends is extra special.

• cbenjamin
    cbenjamin ✭✭
    edited 07/12/23
    Options

All I do is Smartsheet. Smartsheet is life. I dream of Smartsheet. Smartsheet is what activates the last molecule of serotonin available in my brain. I once imagined a world without Smartsheet and I fell into a deep depression. The only thing that saved me was Smartsheet. When I click the create button, I get an excitement the likes of which I have never encountered previously in my life. Sliding the cards between columns and observing the automation take place in real time is miraculous. The dashboard display and integration of charts are the icing on the swweeeett sweeet cake that is Smartsheet.

• Ayelet Weiner
    Ayelet Weiner ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Most of the time I can't really decide on one thing, and it really just depends what I'm most into at the time. As of late it's been relaxing and snuggling up on the couch with my cat and a good book.

• Dawn_ATX
    Dawn_ATX ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Read! I love reading anything and everything! I typically average about 70-80 books a year (physical hardcovers + audiobooks). I have to keep this brain-o'-mine engaged!

• Trish Dillon
    Trish Dillon ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

✈️🚢🐶 - Life outside smartsheet... We are an entrepreneur family; we have a few businesses that are along the lines of Travel Hacking, Dog Breeding, Startup Solutions, and Fitness.

My upcoming trips this year include a 7-day cruise to Mexico Riveria, ten days in Costa Rico, two weeks in Oahu, and two weeks in St. Maarteen. Any suggestions on these locations are gladly welcomed.

• A.J.
    A.J. ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am a big fan of music. I'm teaching myself the banjo and have two basses. I can play drums a bit, too! I am teaching my son the banjo... soon he'll be better than me!

• JKremer
    JKremer ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Meditation, Yoga and Gardening I try to do these things daily. Additionally, self-care in general is my path to peace. Facials, sauna, massage etc.

• Sheryl P
    Sheryl P ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Everyone - When I'm not creating Smartsheet solutions, and managing projects, and not attending to household chores & work ... I love to attend live music events, be in or around water (swim, boat, fish) and I also like to cook! I am finishing up a stained glass art class - we will see if that ends up unlocking my creativity or fuels my frustration - jury is still out.

• svenu
    svenu ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Watch shows on Netflix or Hulu with my husband or cook something 😊

Regards

Sowmya Venugopal

CI Analyst II, Niagara Bottling

This discussion has been closed.