Annoying Banner

Jason P
Jason P ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Just appeared at the top of all sheets "this generated template works for your needs?" Really what's this about? Looks like it missed a word, poorly placed / formatted and no option to remove or respond to the question!! get rid of this now please.

Anyone else get this?

Cheers.

Best Answer

• Frank Falco
    Frank Falco ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 07/11/23 Answer ✓

Yes, I am getting this on all sheets too.

It started appearing after I refreshed today following the standard new features added message.

This is probably related to the current outage alert about Default Branding appearing incorrectly

Smartsheet Status

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Answers

• Frank Falco
    Frank Falco ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 07/11/23 Answer ✓

Yes, I am getting this on all sheets too.

It started appearing after I refreshed today following the standard new features added message.

This is probably related to the current outage alert about Default Branding appearing incorrectly

Smartsheet Status

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

• Hi @Jason P

@Frank Falco Is correct! This was reported via Support and the Engineering investigated and implemented a fix, as per the Status page linked. This should now be resolved.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now