How can I send an Approval request for more than 1 person at the same time?

I have a client that I am sending new properties to review.

There are two individuals that need to review and then approve or deny.

I would like them both to be able to receive that request at the same time and respond at their convenience. Unfortunately when I sent 1 request to both individuals, smartsheets would only allow one submission before the link would expire/not work. So I thought no problem how about i send two approval requests -- unfortunately I havent found a way to do that at the same time? It is making me send them linearly, which creates a bottleneck for me for various other reasons (the second approver is not getting notified if the first person is delayed in taking an action, and doesnt see the new properties right away).

The overall goal is this:

(1) there are two people who have a say.

(2) IF they both approve the property - the property moves to a different sheet (From New Site for Review, to Liked Properties)

(3) IF they both decline the property - the property moves to a different sheet (From New Site for Review, to Disliked Properties)

(4) IF one Approves the property and one Declines the property - the property moves to a different sheet (From New Site for Review, to Maybe Properties)

I want to be able to add a new site to their "New Sites for review" Sheet, and automatically send out the email that is requesting their approvals which in turn will move that property to the appropriate sheet and out of the new sites sheet so I know what they have seen and how their feel about it.

Thank you for the help!

Thomas

Best Answer

Answers