Dashboard Widgets | Shortcut Widget Side by Side is not Side by side...

heyjay
heyjay ✭✭✭✭✭

The Shortcut Widget layout says side by side but it still looks like stacked on top of each other (or am I missing something here?). How do I do Side by Side using the shortcut widget?

Best Answer

• annah
    annah ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

The side by side option means the link/icon is on the side of the text (in your case the link/icon is next to aaaa or bbbb). The stacked option is different because the link/icon is above the text (stacked above).

If you're looking to have the widgets themselves side by side, then you can set up multiple, individual widgets and put them next to each other.

So "side by side" is better described as "link/icon and text are side by side!"

Answers

• annah
    annah ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

The side by side option means the link/icon is on the side of the text (in your case the link/icon is next to aaaa or bbbb). The stacked option is different because the link/icon is above the text (stacked above).

If you're looking to have the widgets themselves side by side, then you can set up multiple, individual widgets and put them next to each other.

So "side by side" is better described as "link/icon and text are side by side!"

• heyjay
    heyjay ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh, weird. Guess I'll never know how does developers think. hah thanks!