Our first ENGAGE challenge is here - Smartsheet Travel Diaries 🗺️ + Bonus Giveaway

Options
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S. Employee Admin
edited 11/15/23 in General Announcements

Hi Smartsheet Community 👋

We can barely wait for ENGAGE 2023: Potential Unlocked, so we’re starting early with a fun little challenge. Join in for the chance to earn a special badge.

What are the Smartsheet Travel Diaries? We want to see the world through the eyes of our wonderful global Community, and go on a virtual tour together!

Here’s how it works:

• Go on an adventure of your choice, big or small. Show us your corner of the world with a picture, and share one thing that makes that place special.
  • There’s only 1 rule. You must include the Smartsheet logo in your picture. Print it out, draw it on the sand, pose with your Smartsheet Swag — be as creative as your heart desires! 

BONUS Giveaway: Check out your peers’ amazing submissions and show support to your favorites by using the Vote up and Awesome icon reactions, and you’ll be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win a Smartsheet Travel Kit.

Find Complete Contest Rules attached here:

Share the pictures of your adventures in the comments below. Everyone that submits will earn the Smartsheet Travel Diaries badge. Don't forget to react to your favorites too!

Need inspiration? Show off your town or city, have fun in nature, attend cultural or sports events, or even document your trip to ENGAGE 😉

Comments

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

@Darla Brown I love getting to see where all the magic happens

@kowal your virtual room looks amazing, what an awesome way to work 🤩

@RebSchr this is such a relaxing view, I love it 😊

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

@MCorbin I love your Engage stickers, and can't wait for an updated photo once you get more 😉

@Joe Goetschel Camping + Smartsheet sounds perfect to me 🏕️

@Deanna Vandermeer I love a good collection, and this one is outstanding! 🤩

@Cassi So much to love here: Smartsheet stickers, "Emotional Support Chocolate," the floppy... And what's that cute thing in the corner, tape with a dog design? 😮

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

@angie.badgett That sign is an A+ Christmas gift from your colleague, and what a wonderful reminder 😁

@Marlana K. What an adventure! So excited for you to experience your FIRST EVER ENGAGE 😎

@Erin Kim That is indeed the best co-worker and supporter! Just look at that sweet face 🐶

@Ray Lindstrom Your corner of the world sounds delightful, and I love Smartsheet at the beach 🏖️

• Cassi
    Cassi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Rebeca S. Awe thank you! It is a tape dispenser with corgis on the tape roll. I found it on temu. It is so cute!