Dashboard Metric Widget

Good Morning Community,

I just wanted to verify I am not missing something before I submit an enhancement request. I've got a sheet with a ton of sheet summary values some of which are very similar. I've got a dashboard with metric widgets that show these values. Setting them up the first time is no problem but my question is...

If you want to possibly change that widget to a different summary value, the value picker just comes up as initially for you to pick a value. I would find it extremely helpful if I could go into the widget properties to see what summary value it is pointing to before just choosing a new one.

Is there a way to see the currently configured summary value for the widget (I haven't found a way) or do you just have to choose a new value as you did initially when first setup (my guess)?

Hope that makes sense - thanks...

Answers

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Steve_Mitchell,

Unfortunately the most you can tell is the sheet that holds the metric value. You can't see which cell the value is coming from. I would up-vote a Product Idea if you submit one, or if you find one already submitted and share the link to it here.

BRgds,

-Ray

• Steve_Mitchell
    Steve_Mitchell ✭✭✭✭

Ok, that's what I thought - thanks. It would be nice when you edit it to simply have the current value checked that you can change from there. I'll look for a similar request or submit a new one. Thanks.