Drop down calendar

Renee1_CRA
Renee1_CRA ✭✭
edited 09/13/23 in Smartsheet Basics

Is there any way to make the "none" button a "yesterday" button where is can select the previous day as the date?

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

There is no way to do that, but it is a good idea.

Feel free to browse the Product Ideas tab at the top of this page to see if someone has already submitted the idea. If the idea has already been submitted, you can add your vote. If it has not, you can submit it yourself.

Either way, please provide a link to the idea here so that other users looking for the same thing can easily add their votes.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

There is no way to do that, but it is a good idea.

Feel free to browse the Product Ideas tab at the top of this page to see if someone has already submitted the idea. If the idea has already been submitted, you can add your vote. If it has not, you can submit it yourself.

Either way, please provide a link to the idea here so that other users looking for the same thing can easily add their votes.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com