👋 Welcome! Introduce yourself and connect with your peers in Healthcare and Life Sciences to receive your industry badge.

CRM - Specialty Pharmacy

Options

I am looking to create a CRM solution for a specialty pharmacy initiative as a bridge to formal CRM platform integration/implementation. The ability to track patient-specific information and recall data as well as fills within the same space are key. Looking for best practice and build suggestions if possible.

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 09/22/23
    Options

Hi @William Mayhood

I hope you're well and safe!

Please elaborate a little more on your needs.

I recently developed a very advanced structured CRM involving multiple connected/siloed sheets for a client. I also used premium apps (Data Shuttle / Dynamic View and more) to sync/show it.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• jimmyring
    Options

Creating a CRM solution for a specialty pharmacy initiative involves careful planning and consideration of key functionalities. Here are some best practices and build suggestions to guide you:

1. Define Objectives and Requirements:
      • Clearly define your objectives and what you aim to achieve with the CRM solution.
      • Identify the specific patient information and data points you need to track.
    2. User-Friendly Interface:
      • Design an intuitive and user-friendly interface for easy navigation.
      • Prioritize a dashboard that provides a quick overview of patient information, prescription fills, and other relevant data.
    3. Patient Information Management:
      • Include a comprehensive patient profile section with details such as demographics, contact information, medical history, and prescription details.
      • Implement a robust search and filter functionality for quick retrieval of patient information.
    4. Prescription and Refill Tracking:
      • Develop a system to track prescriptions, including medication details, dosage, and refill history.
      • Enable notifications for upcoming refills or prescription expirations.
    5. Integration with Other Systems:
      • Plan for seamless integration with other systems and databases, ensuring interoperability with existing platforms.
      • Consider integration with electronic health records (EHR) systems for a holistic view of patient health.
    6. Data Security and Compliance:
      • Prioritize data security and ensure compliance with healthcare regulations, such as HIPAA.
      • Implement user roles and permissions to control access to sensitive patient information.
    7. Reporting and Analytics:
      • Build robust reporting features to analyze patient trends, prescription fulfillment rates, and other key metrics.
      • Include customizable reports to cater to specific reporting needs.
    8. Mobile Accessibility:
      • Consider developing a mobile application for on-the-go access to patient information and prescription details.
      • Ensure the mobile version maintains data security standards.
    9. Scalability:
      • Design the CRM solution with scalability in mind to accommodate future growth.
      • Ensure that the system can handle an increasing volume of patient data and prescription records.
    10. User Training and Support:
      • Provide comprehensive training for users to maximize the effectiveness of the CRM solution.
      • Establish a support system for addressing any issues or questions that may arise during usage.
    11. Feedback Mechanism:
      • Implement a feedback mechanism for users to provide insights on system usability and potential improvements.
    12. Regular Updates and Maintenance:
      • Plan for regular updates to address any software vulnerabilities and introduce new features.
      • Ensure a robust maintenance schedule to keep the CRM solution running smoothly.

By incorporating these best practices, you can create a specialty pharmacy CRM solution that effectively tracks patient-specific information and prescription data while serving as a valuable bridge to future CRM platform integration.