Export/Archive

Options

Hi! I would like to know if it's possible to take my sheets and export (including attachments) into a zip file so that I can save in Sharepoint? I found I can export using data shuttle (or just to excel) to put in Sharepoint, however, I cant figure out how to also download the attachments saved on the sheet without doing individually.

Thanks for any/all advice on archiving

Best Answer

Answers

• Ryan Kramer
    Ryan Kramer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes.

You can programmatically export all the rows and the attachments on the sheet to a local directory, compress those items into a zip file and finally upload to a Sharepoint.

I've built multiple processes like this, and you can schedule them to run daily (or less frequently) on all the sheets in your solution.

Ryan

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

• Danielle Wilson
    Danielle Wilson Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Martha Hemingway If you do something like a backup or a recurring backup of a workspace, that will give you a ZIP of everything in your workspace including attachments.

Danielle W.

Product Marketing

Smartsheet