Smartsheet Form Responses Autopopulate to other Smartsheets

Hello. I have a Smartsheet form that automatically populates a Smartsheet based on the form responses. This can be considered a live dataset because whenever the form is filled out, the Smartsheet behind the form automatically adds a row and includes the data for each column. I would like to have certain columns automatically populate in another separate Smartsheet as well. I tried cell linking but that only seems to work on pre-exisiting Smartsheet cells. In other words, it will not automatically transfer over as a new row/data is added from the form. Is there a solution to this? Basically would like to have the form responses go into several different Smartsheets for different audiences.

Answers

• Itai
    Itai ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @SmartSheetNoob

I think what you are looking for is an automation that will copy the row when it is added to the sheet over to other sheets.

Just choose the sheet you want to copy to, if you need multiple sheets, you can add more actions at the bottom of the automation.

Hope that helps!

Itai Perez

Reporting and Project Manager

If you found my comment helpful any reaction, Insightful, Awsome etc... would be appreciated🙂

https://www.linkedin.com/in/itai-perez/

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!