Form displaying narrow

Does anyone else have a problem with the forms displaying narrow? I have the layout set to vertical and the form is only taking up the very center of the screen. It's making the (already very long form) take up more space than necessary. Is there a way to fix this?

Best Answer

• JCluff
    JCluff ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

It's based on browser zoom just like dashboards. If you zoom in it will take up more of the screen, but will still only display a limited amount of information. Unfortunately all of the alternative view options take up just as much room.

Answers

• JCluff
    JCluff ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

It's based on browser zoom just like dashboards. If you zoom in it will take up more of the screen, but will still only display a limited amount of information. Unfortunately all of the alternative view options take up just as much room.

• I was having the same issue. I did find this setting that helped with the view in my opinion. The side-by-side view allowed for instructions/details to be set on the left, while the form used up the right side. Plain view removed any color theme, unfortunately.

While editing the form, click on the settings button at the top of the page. All the choices are listed there.

Hope this helps!