Filtering Issues

Hi,

I have a sheet, where my filters are not working correctly.

I've tried several options, but I still cannot get the filter I need to work correctly.

Thanks,

Yvette

Answers

• RickyT
    RickyT ✭✭✭✭✭

What about the filters isnt working correctly?

Ricky T

Gov Contractor for USSF

• Hi Ricky,

I have a list of orders taken by different FSA's. Prior to today, I had a report that filtered for "current user"

This is what it currently looks like:

What is should look like if I was Cherise: (To force this view to happen, I had to manually choose Cherise from the drop down menu).

Thank you for your help,

Yvette

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @YvetteYzag

I hope you're well and safe!

It looks like you need to break out the current user part because now the filter is showing the row where any of the three filters are true.

Make sense?

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi all,

Thank you for the feedback and help.

I waited until late last night to think thru and diagnose the issues. I now fully believe that too many users were updating/saving/uploading that my changes were not taking effect.

I ended up trashing the problematic report, started new, and got the results I needed.

Thanks all!