Can I create a notification that has multiple contacts in one email.

Looking to create an automation notification that creates an email with multiple contacts on the same email. Such as adding contacts to the cc line of the same email. To allow the contacts to contact each other in the same email chain.

Best Answer

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Kevin Schaller

As far as I know:

✔️You can use the automation notification to send an email to multiple contacts on the same email.

You cannot do this as a cc line though - everyone is in the "to" field.

❌The recipients won't see who else received the email.

A workaround is to include the recipient's email addresses in the main body of the email. I sometimes start with a message like:

"This email was sent to jo@abc.com, bob@bcd.com, and carl@efg.com"

(I have the email addresses in the sheet and reference them from there into the "to" field and into the body of the message so if these change, I only need to update one location).

Answers

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Kevin Schaller

As far as I know:

✔️You can use the automation notification to send an email to multiple contacts on the same email.

You cannot do this as a cc line though - everyone is in the "to" field.

❌The recipients won't see who else received the email.

A workaround is to include the recipient's email addresses in the main body of the email. I sometimes start with a message like:

"This email was sent to jo@abc.com, bob@bcd.com, and carl@efg.com"

(I have the email addresses in the sheet and reference them from there into the "to" field and into the body of the message so if these change, I only need to update one location).

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 11/03/23