One of my unlicensed collaborators is having trouble connecting....

I set up a support request 19 hours ago but nobody from Smartsheet has responded. What is the expected response time? Also, in this page, I can't select the 'Contact Support' category which is probably a message in itself.....

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Richie

I hope you're well and safe!

Which Smartsheet plan do you have, and have you added any support plans to it?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    edited 11/02/23

Hi @Richie

Thanks for raising your concern! I checked in with Support and it looks like you currently have an active ticket open which has been responded to via email. If you don't see the response, can I ask you to check your spam or junk folder?

If you're licensed, you can also check your Support tickets by accessing the Support Portal on the Get Help page here in the Community. It's greyed out in the Community dropdown as you'll need to sign in to the portal separately.

In regards to your shared collaborator, can you have them test a number of initial troubleshooting steps listed in this Help Article to see if any of it makes a difference. If it hasn't, please continue to follow-up with Support via email or through the Portal.

Thank you,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Richie
    Richie ✭✭

Thanks Genevieve, nothing in junk mail. I'm licensed so I should see any response in the case on the support portal? I've just noticed that the case has been marked closed (without any response) by Rikesh Soni! Very strange! I'll open a new case.....

• Richie
    Richie ✭✭

@Genevieve P. I see that the status has now changed to 'In Progress'. Let's see how Rikesh responds.....

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    edited 11/02/23

Hi @Richie

The case number I was told that is currently open and under investigation is 06599788. If this was opened in the Portal, then yes, you should see responses in the case in the portal! If you opened multiple tickets, it's possible that some may have been closed as a duplicate so that the agent can respond in one location.

Is there a possibility that Support is working with your collaborator directly on this other case?

Is there anything the Community can help you with in the meantime?

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Richie
    Richie ✭✭

@Gen@Genevieve P. Thanks for the prompt response. I only have one case 06599788. It turns out that the collaborator has been contacted directly!! I'll leave them to it!! Thanks again R