chart dashboard

Hello, good day. I need to create a chart like the attached one. for example S1-3 how many yellow, how many green, and how many red? Remaining steps also. How can I make it? I appreciate any help provided by you. Have a nice day.

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

You would have step columns just like in your first screenshot. Then you would have a column to the right and in that column's first three rows you would enter

"Red"

"Yellow"

"Green"

Then in the first three rows of each step column you would use a COUNTIFS with cross sheet references to get the counts of each color for each step.

This table would then be used to create the chart.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

You would need a column for each step. Then in another column you would put "Red", "Yellow", and "Green" in their own rows. To fill in the appropriate counts for the rest of the matrix you would use a COUNTIFS with cross sheet references.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

10xViz.com

• Hello Paul, can you please explain a little more?S1-3 how many yellow, how many green, and how many red? S1-3 yellow -1,red-2,green-0.help To create a bar chart Remaining steps also. How can I make it? I appreciate any help provided by you. Have a nice day.

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

You would have step columns just like in your first screenshot. Then you would have a column to the right and in that column's first three rows you would enter

"Red"

"Yellow"

"Green"

Then in the first three rows of each step column you would use a COUNTIFS with cross sheet references to get the counts of each color for each step.

This table would then be used to create the chart.

10xViz.com

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!