How to view tasks assigned to me?

Hello!

My team uses several different project plans & there is a specific line on each individual project plan that is always assigned to me. Is there a way that I can keep track of those tasks assigned to me in one place?

I created a report, but that requires me to link in every single project plan as the request comes to me....I'm hoping there's a way I can see all tasks assigned to me without having to link every project plan in a report

Thanks!

Answers

• MichaelTCA
    MichaelTCA ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Melyssa_Lucas

It depends on how the plans are set up. If each project is within it's own sheet, you would submit all those sheets directly into a workspace and in the report, source the workspace. You can't have the sheets in any folders within a workspace. Has to be the first level. If those sheets are in a folder, you will have to continuously add more sources to the report.

If they are all on the same sheet, then you would just need to filter the report by who the task is assigned to.

• Unfortunately I'm thinking I will have to keep linking the sheets into a report :(

The project plans are provisioned by multiple users. So they have their own workspaces, but the requests coming to me are from multiple people - so one workspace per person & I don't think I can group those together

Thank you for your input!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!