Row Report - Displayed Sheet Names Do Not Update

I have several (OK, 10+) Smartsheets in a workspace and have put together a row report which filters and only displays the open tasks for each Smartsheet based on the column information. Simple enough.

My problem is that will update the individual Smartsheet names to allow for easier sorting, however this takes an undetermined and very long amount of time to popular into the actual row report. I can see the name Smartsheet name is saved into the individual Smartsheet, and see it live in the workspace - however the row report itself does not show this. This basically makes referencing the row report not very helpful.

Example is below - 2403 Geode Sesame is the go forward sheet name, but in the report shows it as 2403 Graphic Geo. I made the name change probably three hours ago and it still has not populated through.

I have tried removing and adding back the sheets to the report to see if that refreshes it, no luck either. You can even see the correct sheet name is listed in the sheet source list within the row report - and unchecking "2403 Geode Sesame" correctly remove "2403 Graphic Geo" - but it will not actually show "2403 Geode Sesame" within the row report itself.

What am I doing wrong here?

Tags:

Answers

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Three hours does seem a lot. I just tested some of my reports and the sheet name updated instantly. So while I cannot help solve your issue, I can validate that something isn't right with what you are seeing and the steps you have taken are exactly what I would have done. I also checked the incident log which confirms nothing funny is going on today. Hopefully, someone will be able to help in the morning.