Project sheet vs. a Schedule

I'm trying to populate a start date in a project with the technicians name based off of the office's technician schedule, is that possible? In this sheet, I'm trying to auto fill the install progress row.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @RicW_Brady IS

I hope you're well and safe!

Yes, it's possible, but where is the tech name in the source sheet? Are all techs and projects in that sheet?

Can you elaborate and share some more screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hope this is clearer below. The project # is the A0G #. My project sheet is a summary of multiple jobs with the same milestones, and I am trying to populate start dates and installation duration on the Gantt based off of the installer schedule.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!