ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

Connect and hear from past ENGAGE attendees 👋

Options
13»

Comments

• Andria Hoyle
    Andria Hoyle Overachievers
    Options

Attending ENGAGE in person the last couple years has been a true career highlight for me--as it is easy even within one's own company to become isolated from other points of view/Smartsheet uses, the connections I've made at ENGAGE have helped me to better understand other industries and applications, as well as helped me learn from others how I can better leverage the tools I have within Smartsheet.

Also, the opportunities to connect with Smartsheet employees at ENGAGE is truly tremendous--being able to hear from developers of thee tools as well as give them feedback as to how I/my org/company use Smartsheet has helped me better understand and feel involved in a platform myself and my 15 colleague attendees use for honestly just about everything.

My colleagues and I have created content on the value-add of ENGAGE attendance, with benefits beyond just the awesome information within sessions, to help share back what we've learned and continue to prove to leadership what a great investment our engaging in this conference truly is, each year. We're all intensely passionate about the takeaways we've had with our attendance.

• Tim C
    Tim C ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

One of my highlights was getting to talk to customers like @StevenBlackburnMBA while I was working a booth on the floor for Smartsheet. The excitement is infectious, and everyone is willing to share their knowledge and help another person out. It's the most engaging (pun intended) conference I've ever been a part of!

As a solution engineer I enjoy customers coming up with some problem they are trying to solve, and giving it my all to help them find a solution. If I can't figure it out, there is someone there who can! Ask all the questions you can, do stop at the booths. They are often staffed by the employees that can shape the future of the product and genuinely appreciate the feedback!

• Salèha El D.
    Salèha El D. ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Today, I got the news that I will be attending ENGAGE in London!

I was already looking forward to experience this, and after reading so many incredible feedback, I am even more excited 😁!

Gotta do it #Engage2024!

Salèha El D.

Talks about #Smartsheet #productivity, #eventindustry, and #informationtechnology

➖Continuous improvement – for me, an ongoing desire to enhance processes, and increase productivity ➖

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin
    Options