proof issue

@Isaac Jose I have encountered another proofing issue and since you were instrumental in identifying and applying a fix last time, I was wondering if there is anyway that I can get my most recent ticket routed up your way?

Thanks again

-scott

Tags:

Best Answer

• Isaac Jose
    Isaac Jose Employee
    Answer ✓

@scot tupper Thanks for reaching out! I'm not able to re-triage or change the priority of tickets based on community reach-out, however if you find that your ticket is not making any progress, you can loop in your Customer Success Manager (if applicable) and/or reply to your ticket to request escalation to a higher level of support

Answers

• Hi @scot tupper

The Community may be able to help if you have a question about proofing functionality, but we'd need to know more information. Can you post screen captures, but block out sensitive data?

Thanks,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• scot tupper
    scot tupper ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Genevieve P. I have already submitted this as a support ticket due to incorrect rendering of a PowerPoint deck. I was simply calling out Issac as he was the only person in support who was able to identify the issue and resolve it after weeks of going around in circles with a variety of tech support personnel.

• Isaac Jose
    Isaac Jose Employee
    Answer ✓

@scot tupper Thanks for reaching out! I'm not able to re-triage or change the priority of tickets based on community reach-out, however if you find that your ticket is not making any progress, you can loop in your Customer Success Manager (if applicable) and/or reply to your ticket to request escalation to a higher level of support