Submissions

39 submissions isn't accurate because many of them were just tests. Currently have 3 submissions and would like for it to show 3, is that possible

Best Answer

• John_Foster
    John_Foster ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @JenaW,

No, you cannot change that count. I had a similar issue, to resolve it I duplicated the form, then put the number of tests through I wanted it to show and removed the additional lines it created.

You do have to then delete the form you have so you can name the new form the same thing. Also if you have shared the form link, you will have to update those who you have shared it with.

John

Answers

• John_Foster
    John_Foster ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @JenaW,

No, you cannot change that count. I had a similar issue, to resolve it I duplicated the form, then put the number of tests through I wanted it to show and removed the additional lines it created.

You do have to then delete the form you have so you can name the new form the same thing. Also if you have shared the form link, you will have to update those who you have shared it with.

John

• JenaW
    JenaW ✭✭

@John_Foster

I see. Yeah unfortunately I don't really want to do that in case it messes anything up, especially because I already have data in my current sheet. Thank you for your help!