Smartsheet Merge for Google Docs authentication error

Options
2»

Answers

• Amy G
    Amy G ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was told something similar on my open support ticket. I brought it up with our Smartsheet rep in our last meeting and they are keeping tabs on our open support case also. No updates yet.

I tried again with the same results a week or so ago.

• abbyc.hg
    Options

Bump, bump, bumpity, bump

We're experiencing similar issues at Cornell. Have been trying to get the integration for the first time to no avail over the past month or so. Just opened a case because... I need this feature?!

• BJM
    Options

As of this morning Smartsheet Merge Add-on was not connecting for us. It could not search for any sheets.

When we try to Select a Sheet we get this error.

Error: getSheets: Exception: Request failed for https://api.smartsheet.com returned code 400. Truncated server response: { "errorCode" : 1071, "message" : "Invalid Grant. The authorization code or refresh token provided was invalid.", "error" : "invalid_grant", ... (use muteHttpExceptions option to examine full response)

We use Smartsheet Merge Add-on routinely and this issue is new this week.

• Amirah
    Options

This morning received update email from Smartsheet support team saying this issue has been resolved. After testing, the extension can be use already.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Amirah

I hope you're well and safe!

Excellent! Thanks for the update!

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Sherry S
    Options

5/2/24 and I'm getting this message:

Error: getSheets: Exception: Request failed for https://api.smartsheet.com returned code 400. Truncated server response: { "errorCode" : 1071, "message" : "Invalid Grant. The authorization code or refresh token provided was invalid.", "error" : "invalid_grant", ... (use muteHttpExceptions option to examine full response)