Bad "export to image (png)" result

David D
David D ✭✭
edited 12/21/23 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Smartsheet.

I try to export a Gantt to an image in order to paste it in a google slide presentation.

But the result is quite bad (see attached)..especially regarding fonts.

Is there any way to have a better result?

thanks!

david.

Answers

• Tim C
    Tim C ✭✭✭✭✭

A few things, from a design perspective I would keep the task name, but also add the start and end dates for visibility. Adding a number in front of the phase can help visually too like 3- Realization. Adding a work breakdown structure might help for clarity in the gannt chart there too

". Finally, try using conditional formatting on the gannt bars ton change colors based on task health or something like that. I'm limited on mobile but it the bottom section on fontitional formatting.

Alternatively you could embed a side deck on a Smartsheer dashboard. If you copy the url for you'e deck, change just a few small thins and give it a tr!

• David D
    David D ✭✭

thanks Tim

But my question is more : why the fonts are so awful and are not the same as the one displayed on the browser ?

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @David D

I hope you're well and safe!

Strange! Which browser are you using?

If you haven't already, I recommend submitting a support ticket through the new Smartsheet Support Portal.

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week & Happy Holidays!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.