Is there a way to add a due date with multiple criteria?

I am trying to set up my sheet for the child rows to say:

If QC Frequency is Daily then Due Date is every business day of the month of the parent row

If QC Frequency is Weekly then Due Date is every Friday of the month of the parent row

If QC Frequency is Monthly then Due Date is 3 business days prior to month end of the parent row

I want to set up the sheet for the whole year but here is what January looks like to provide some context - I plan to replicate for all the months

I don't even know where to start with this, if someone can please help!

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Tiffany F

I hope you're well and safe!

Can you share some more screenshots of the date column(s)? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic weekend & Happy Holidays!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Yes - so I manually filled in the dates for the month of January, I would essentially want the formula to calculate this for me using the criteria above so I don't have to manually fill it in for each process each month

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!