January Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• tad
    tad ✭✭
    Options

My goal is to be smartsheet certified and to progress further in the company with this knowledge.

• SLaney
    SLaney ✭✭
    Options

In 2024, my goal is to cultivate mindfulness by practicing active listening and empathy in all my interactions, ensuring I am fully present and responsive to others while being aware of my own thoughts and actions.

Starbuck Laney, PMP

Project Manager | Engineering Consultant | Lean Six Sigma Green Belt | Cybersecurity

Starbuck Laney, PMP | LinkedIn

• Jake Gustafson
    Jake Gustafson ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've been working on getting to bed earlier. Sleep's important, right 😴? So not staying up too late doing endless scrolling 📜 and being tired the next day 🥱. I've been taking magnesium to help with sleep and attempting to get to into bed by a certain time 🕙, enabling me to be capable of roughly 8-hours of sleep ⏳. I started 2024 strong, then fell off the wagon, but am trying to get back on track. Needing to shut the ol' brain off when lying in bed, easier said than done 🤯.

• jelfner
    jelfner ✭✭✭
    Options

My focus for 2024 is to expand Smartsheet usage to our national Operations department and several other teams. It is catching on like wildfire and my goal is to keep it expanding and successful!

• Logan De Ley
    Options

Learning more about Smartsheet and creating systems that are so clear and well documented that I easily delegate them to others.

• Dawn Rodriguez
    Options

I have some lofty goals, but I plan to block out consistent time in my calendar to focus on these. I have quite a few Smartsheet endeavors to create better collaboration on projects. I also want to create quarterly and annual dashboards to show the goodness of the data impacts we're making.

• RolandoN
    RolandoN ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Goal this year is to streamline/improve on the sheets I use daily. A good handful of sheets that I created were a year, two or more ago. Since then, I've learned a lot and I know I could have done/do things better today.

Smartsheet admin by day, home chef by night

• AnemonePoppy
    Options

My focus for 2024 is to do right by my body. Rest when I need it, eat right, taking vitamins and exercise. It's about being healthy and improving my wellbeing.

• egypthntr
    egypthntr ✭✭✭
    Options

My focus for 2024 is to have a better work life balance and to travel more. I need to explore more of what this world has to offer!

• RWofford
    Options

I have so many personal goals I hope to achieve this year. Professionally, I hope to use Smartsheet dashboards for reporting statistical data and analytics. On a personal note, one particular goal I am pursuing is to learn how to play the piano and I have been studying to pass a few new IT certifications this year, too.

• Chris S.
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to continue my "simplification" routine, and continue my goal to reduce clutter in my life at home and work.

• KarenV
    KarenV ✭✭
    Options

I have a few goals for 2024. The first after working in the signage industry for over 20 years is to retire next month. My other goals are to sell my home and travel with family and enjoy all four of my grandchildren every day.

• Jen Phillips
    Options

This is going to sound silly, but be more diligent on drinking water and taking vitamins. I am preparing for my PMP and this was a focus point of importance. I encourage all to do the same! Will help me have a better mind and body for every day :)

• MMcLain
    MMcLain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to learn data mesh.

• A.J.
    A.J. ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Goal is totally to leave work when I leave work. I spent 2023 thinking about work 7 days per week... this year I'm challenging myself to work when I'm at work, and not when I'm not.

This discussion has been closed.