January Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Jamie.T
    Jamie.T ✭✭
    Options

The Solarcoaster of 2023 is behind us and time to hold on for 2024 😎

Here are some of my goals for 2024

1. Advancing Professionally: My aim is to continue growing in my career by obtaining advanced certifications, with a special focus on honing my leadership skills, particularly in IT and development project management.
    2. Mastery of Technology: Staying ahead in the ever-evolving tech landscape is a priority. I'll be keeping a close eye on emerging technologies while dedicating time to further develop my Smartsheet development skills and programming/ automation expertise.
    3. Balanced Well-being and Family Time: Amid all these professional endeavors, I recognize the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. I'll continue to invest in my physical health, and personal growth, and cherish quality time with my family, creating memorable moments together.
  • jlfreeman
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to be more focused and more organized. Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the day to day and I really want to make a better plan to stay on task.

• Netty99
    Netty99 ✭✭
    Options

2024 will be a more focused, organized and meaningful approach to better work/life balance.

• jessdelagarza
    Options

This is not work related, but my goal is just to cook more at home with more quality ingredients.

• Julie Simons
    Options

Personal goal is better work/life balance....

Work goal is getting my core certification and Project manager certification thru Smartsheet.

WOO 2024

• Kristin Randall
    Options

I want to automate way more processes within my organization using SS. It's 2024, no more paper and pen processes!!!

• Angela Fisher
    Options

One of my 2024 goals is to optimize the use of Smartsheet among the company departments.

• jessdelagarza
    Options

This is not work related, but my goal is just to cook more at home with more quality ingredients.

• Kari G
    Kari G ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My personal goal is to pay off more debt than I did last year. My business goal is to complete more training whether it be SmartSheet or other software.

• Andrea_Thompson
    Andrea_Thompson ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Find balance of spending time with my kids and taking care of myself in 2024 ❤️

• Julie Simons
    Options

Personal Goal: Better work/life Balance

Professional Goal: getting my Core and Project Manager certifications

• YPhifer
    YPhifer ✭✭
    edited 01/25/24
    Options

2023 gave me some incredibly beautiful surprises🤩, but it also brought some heartache😢 losing several of my dearest friends. So, in 2024 I'm going to take advantage of the opportunities I have to laugh😂 with and love 🤗myself, my family and my dear friends. I am going to work hard to find ways to beat my ADHD and finish 🏆️whatever I start! I'm going to realize that time 🕛️isn't always on our side, so I have to do as much good as I possibly can before I lose the chance to. 😊

• lisa g
    lisa g ✭✭
    Options

My goal for this year is to... level up my strategic influence in my current organization and my community while maintaining work-life balance! 💪🧘‍♀️♥️

• Peggy Parchert
    Peggy Parchert ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Happy 2024!

My goals are fairly simple: Make more time to invest in the EAP features and spend more time on my hobbies/traveling.

• RShoupe
    RShoupe ✭✭
    Options

Hello! 👋 My 2024 goal is to be adaptable. I will be more open- minded and also be more willing to share my ideas and thoughts.

I'm ready for 2024! 🎉

This discussion has been closed.