January Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• JMacMillan
    JMacMillan ✭✭✭
    Options

Happy New Year!

Personal Goal: Take more time for me without a screen; read books, spend time outside, exercise.

Professional Goal: Support my company by transitioning all company documents to Smartsheet. We currently are still split between Smartsheet and Excel depending on the type of document we are producing. It would be great to consolidate it all into a single database; Smartsheet!

• mkoch
    mkoch ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Happy New Year, Smartsheet Community! 🎉 As we usher in 2024, I'm thrilled to set a goal that not only advances my professional skills but also contributes to our vibrant community. My goal for this year is to deepen my expertise in Smartsheet by mastering advanced features and automation. I plan to create and share innovative templates and solutions that can help streamline processes for various projects we have here at our facility. This goal aligns perfectly with my broader objective of enhancing team collaboration and project efficiency in my organization. Here's to a year of learning, sharing, and achieving together! 🚀

• Kathy PPT
    Kathy PPT ✭✭✭
    Options

Being 6 weeks into the job/company, my goal is to build a Smartsheet process for onboarding new customers and expanding use and automation with the team and those with whom we interact. I am off to a great start so far!

• Trang Turtletraxx
    Options

Happy New Year Smartsheet community!

With a new job in a new company in a completely new field ever I have a few Goals.

My Personal Goal is to establish new behaviors to manage my time to spend more time with my son. Another goal is to discover new interests and community events to share with my son so we are doing more outside of the house (although indoor things are always fun like cooking, DIY projects, science experiments, etc.).

My Professional Goal is to get a certification in something relevant to my job whether that is project management (just maybe not PMP as that would take A LOT of dedicated hours - maybe a smaller PM cert), Smartsheet or Agile.

My Business Goal is to meet at least 1 person in each department by the end of 2024 to learn their business operation processes to determine how I my role can help with a current project, process improvement or risk management.

I hope everyone is able to reach and/or exceed their goals! Thank you for being such a great resource in even the most complex problems, even if there isn't a solution to a problem at the moment :)

• Monique_Odom_Comcast
    Monique_Odom_Comcast ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

One big goal for 2024 is to FINALLY attend Smartsheet Engage in-person!!

If my comment helped you, please help others by marking it as an accepted answer and consider helping me by clicking the 💡Insightful or ❤️Awesome buttons below!

Monique Odom

Business Process Excellence Manager

Smartsheet Leader & Community Champion

Pronouns: She/Her (What’s this?)

“Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!” – Ms. Frizzle

• JenniferTorres
    JenniferTorres ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My goal for this year is to engage in meaningful activities during my down time. Instead of just vegging out and binge-watching, I want to participate in positive events that will lift my spirits and give me a sense of accomplishment.

Happy 2024 to all! 🤩

• Iseward
    Iseward ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My focus for 2024 is to live in the moment and to do what makes me and the kids happy. Just about to finalize a divorce that has made me unhappy for 9 years and I can't wait to live more for myself.

• kowal
    kowal Overachievers Alumni
    Options

My goal is not to have any goals as chasing the rabbit entire life makes people stressed and unhappy :)

So I just want to continue with my good habits that I started in 2023!

• Okey
    Okey ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This 2024, my goal is to be Smartsheet Administrator Certified. I hope everyone exceeds the goals for this year! Don't give up! Don't give in! Every little step towards your goal is progress but please do it with a smile 😊.

Cheers

• MMcLain
    MMcLain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Happy New Year! My goal is to explore the Smartsheet System Admin role in 2024.

• sdunham
    sdunham ✭✭✭
    Options

My goal/s in 2024 is to learn, learn, and apply all new possibilities that can be used from Smartsheet to my workplace. Smartsheet had already made communications easy with simple templates. I'm looking forward to using it more.

• Judith Campf
    Judith Campf ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Happy and healthy new year to all my Smartsheet colleagues, and a very big thank you if you helped me during 2023.

As a long-time user of Smartsheet for data collection, project planning and tracking, and meeting documentation, my goal for 2024 is to find new ways to work smarter and with more automation tricks. I have played around quite a bit with automations and formulas, and they have been a great time-saver. In this new year, I want to get even better with them so that more happens behind the scenes than through manual steps. I also want to take advantage of the trainings and webinars with Smartsheet where I can learn more tricks for doing a better job with all my sheets and projects.

Keep innovating, Smartsheet, because you make me look better and better all the time!!

• Darla Brown
    Darla Brown Overachievers
    Options

My Business Goal for 2024 is to dissect each process performed in my office, updating process maps and training documents while making improvements.

My Personal Goal is to be more disciplined in health and finances and read more books!!

Darla Brown

What you meditate on, you empower!

Overachiever - Core Product Certified - Mobilizer - EAP

• Gbur
    Gbur ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Focus more on goals and projects that move the needle and less on noise.

Refresh with hobbies, passion projects, and make time for myself.

Consolidate my work related footprint starting with my notes, going to try that with the Remarkable 2.

• Stacey Carrasco
    Stacey Carrasco ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

start a new position where I can learn and grow with a team that utilizes smartsheet as their primary tool.

Senior Program Coordinator

De Anza College

This discussion has been closed.