January Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• JoHanna_Schultz
    Options

Great goal! I started 2023 with professional goals only, and then my son asked me to improve my health. I set a health goal and crushed it! You got this! Keep going!

• Jef Snyders
    Jef Snyders ✭✭✭
    Options

Happy 2024 to the Smartsheet Community.

Replicating the 2023 year would be a nice goal :)

• Zachary Hall
    Zachary Hall ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As many have shared, my focus as I start 2024 will be a focus on self-development. I want to learn about subjects I find interesting, be mindful of my emotions and their influence on my actions, and ensure I am meeting my own needs so that I can be the best version of myself with others.

Best,

Zach Hall

Training Delivery Manager / Charter Communications

• khickman
    khickman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/08/24
    Options
  • khickman
    khickman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My goals for 2024 is to spend time on the things I love - more time with my husband of 23 years, more time in nature, more time with friends and family and of course more time teaching others tips and tricks in Smartsheet.

• Heather_Verde
    Heather_Verde ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My goal is to evolve and learn more as things change during the year. Stay on top of Smartsheet changes and actively share those with my internal teams. Attend trainings that are relevant to emerging trends and technology and remain a voice within my company.

• Deowens
    Deowens ✭✭✭
    Options

My goal for this year is to hone my skills and make myself more marketable. We will be moving to another state later this year and I am already feeling anxiety about searching for another job. I think if I take the time now to determine the skills that will be necessary I will feel more at ease.

• Cara K.
    Cara K. ✭✭
    Options

One of my goals for 2024 is to obtain the Smartsheet Project Management Certification!

• Deanna Vandermeer
    Deanna Vandermeer Overachievers Alumni
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to continue all of the work I have started for the District I work for and to continue improving and growing our licensed users and helping more of my co-workers achieve success with their own solutions. I am also working on capturing everything into a "Smartsheet Solution Tracking Workspace", which I have put together for all of the departments I support, and to continue making improvements to those solutions so that by the time I am ready to retire I can "hand over the keys" and have those departments not miss a beat!

Smartsheet Overachievers Alumni

• Ken Pavell
    Ken Pavell ✭✭✭
    Options

For 2024 I want to have a template approved for publication.

• Laura T
    Laura T ✭✭
    Options

Happy 2024!! I’m Laura from Texas. I’m a certified PMP in the biotechnology field. I use Smartsheet for project and program management of our development programs from preclinical through clinical stages, for multiple products.

My goal for myself for this year is to involve myself in more mentorship of young women in STEM. I hope to also learn more about myself through this process. I see myself in these women.. who I was and how far I have come over 20 years. I hope my mentees pay it forward and enjoy the same rewards I hope to get out of this process.

May you all have a blessed year ahead!

-Laura Tirado

• Stacey H
    Options

Our company just started using Control Center in the last couple of months, what a time saver in many processes!!! My goal for 2024 is to implement WorkApps to make things smoother for our Clients.

• Monicacraven
    Monicacraven ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to have less goals. I don't want to set myself up for failure, I just want to try to grow like a tree and not assume anything.

• Jennifer Boswell
    Options

My goal this year is to complete the build of a PMO for my organization. This was assigned to me in the second half of 2023 and Smartsheet has played a significant role in helping me to build a PMO that will ensure not only my success but the success of my team and our organization as a whole.

• ejr1216
    ejr1216 ✭✭
    Options

Happy New Year!! 2024 is going to be a great year!!!

My personal goal is going back to school and finishing up my degree!!

This discussion has been closed.