January Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Lauren Dominique
    Lauren Dominique ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/11/24
    Options

Professional Goal: Apply (and be accepted 🤞) to the Smartsheet Overachievers program! 🤓

Personal Goal: I sprained my ankle in October ‘23, so was couch-bound for a few months. I just started going back to the gym but haven’t quite yet got back to the consistency I once had. So, my personal goal is to get back to 4-5 times a week! 💪 🏋️ 🏃‍♀️

If this comment helped you, please help me and help others by using the buttons below if you found it 💡 Insightful or ❤️ Awesome!

• Ric T
    Ric T ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Being more active on Smartsheet community!

• Matt Johnson
    Matt Johnson ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My goals are to fully understand Brandfolder and do 365 kickflips.

Matt Johnson

Sevan Technology

Smartsheet Aligned Partner

• Ashley Greenwood
    Options

For 2024 my goal is to improve on my time management skills. A significant piece of that will be the utilization of Smartsheet with not only myself but encouraging my peers to become more fluent as well.

• Carolyn Shannon
    Options

Professional Goal: Level-up my knowledge of Smartsheet uses for knowledge management (KM) and content strategy! 📈

Personal Goal: My personal word for the year is creativity. To embrace that, in 2024 I'm

• writing 24+ minutes every day
    • meditating 24+ minutes every day
    • doing 24+ outings, learnings, or experiences I've never done before!

If this comment helped you, please help me and help others by using the buttons below if you found it 💡 Insightful or ❤️ Awesome!

• juliesilverio
    juliesilverio ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to continue to learn both professionally and personally. Both are so important and need equal focus and balance to thrive.

Julie Silverio, PMP

Senior Manager, Program Leadership

Xencor Inc.

https://xencor.com/

• Mark Jacobson
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to expand the use of Smartsheet within our business.

We have achieved a lot of local efficiencies, its time to expand this to the wider group.

• John_Foster
    John_Foster ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have two goals that I would like for 2024, one relates to Smartsheet and the other is personal.

My Smartsheet goal for 2024 is to continue the role out of Smartsheet throughout the business and implement Dynamic View amongst the wider business to give some visibility.

My personal goal for 2024 is to take better care of myself physically and mentally. Doing this will involve eating better, having a better work-life balance as well as getting out in the countryside for some walks and fresh air.

• Susan Ross
    Susan Ross ✭✭✭
    Options

Happy New Year!

My goal was to take and pass the CAPM exam, thinking I would take in a few months. I took it yesterday and PASSED! New goal - balance my family time with my masters program work.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Congrats Susan, that's awesome 🎉

Cheering on you to achieve your new goal as well!

• Lucas Rayala
    Lucas Rayala ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Happy happy everyone! My personal goal for the new year is to simplify life a little and make sure I'm keeping my kids and family first. My professional goal is to work at a higher strategy level within my org and try not to be so much in the weeds.

• stephm_green
    Options

Happy 2024! My goal is to have more automations and less emails!

• jacquedale
    jacquedale ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have two Smartsheet goals this year:

1. Learn more ways I can implement Smartsheet internally to better support company operations
    2. Be more involved in the Smartsheet community (earn those badges 😎)

Jacque Smith

Project Controls, MSR-FSR

• leonastomenio
    leonastomenio ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Happy New Year everyone!

2023 was a fast but tough one so my goal this 2024 is to stay focused and connected to the people that matter. Focus more on health and financial goals. To take pauses as well as to avoid hasty decisions.

• BarbaraHanville
    Options

My goal for 2024 at work is to continue developing processes, fine tune existing ones, and automate wherever possible using Smartsheet. I have a long list, but am confident that I will get each one accomplished!

This discussion has been closed.