January Question of the Month 💭 Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options

Comments

• Hannah Craven
    Hannah Craven ✭✭
    Options

My work life goal for 2024 is to grow my team and help them learn to use Smartsheet. I also want to take my personal Smartsheet capabilities to the next level.

My home life goal is to get my kids involved in more extra-curricular activities now that they are comfortable in Kindergarten and to go on lots of family trips and make precious memories together!

• Julie Nelson
    Julie Nelson ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My focus for 2024 is to learn Bridge and implement it in several of our tools, to bring additional functionality to those tools, as well as improve the interface for users.

• Erin Kim
    Erin Kim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do more for myself. Consistently focused on work or my children so working towards a more balanced mindset.

• kfarrell
    kfarrell ✭✭✭
    Options

One goal I have for myself is to LEAN OUR PROCESSES. I've done a lot of work over the past 8 months to improve processes with Smartsheet, but we still have a long way to go!

Project Coordinator

• nabob1227
    nabob1227 ✭✭
    Options

One of my goals for 2024 is to get Smartsheet certified and become the Smartsheet "go-to" for my colleagues.

• Katty009
    Katty009 Employee
    Options

My 2024 goals are: Have a work-life balance. Priority mental health, learn to cook, walk in the mountain at least 4 hours every weekend, have a date with my husband every week, one day to rest and pray, study the Bible and learn other languages. Help others find jobs and continue to impulse the usage of Smartsheet in my work to automate tasks and help my peers while I learn so we all learn.

• Melissa A
    Melissa A ✭✭
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to focus on personal development. Whether learning a new skill via LinkedIn Learning, listening to a podcast on harnessing my CliftonStrengths, or attending more Smartsheet Webinars to up my Forms and Dynamic Views games, I want to focus on ME and what I can achieve in this new year of opportunities.

• Tera K
    Tera K ✭✭✭
    Options

Happy 2024 Everyone!

Goals this year are to dive deeper into Smartsheet's capabilities and find better ways of working for myself and my peers. In the Project Management space like other spaces you just have a 1001 things going on and leveraging this system to help make a little dent in our day goes a long way!!

Also finding better work life balance but also setting the goal of completing several certifications I have been putting off for some time. I need to do them for myself and push myself that I can do this!

• nfatolitis
    nfatolitis ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Looking to start the Smartsheet certification path.

• Maxwell Griffith
    Maxwell Griffith Employee Admin
    Options

My one very overarching goal of this year is to be more present. Not only within my professional setting but personal as well. I find often that I look at time passively, and I need to slow down, appreciate the moments that matter and apply/challenge myself at every turn. 2024 is going to be great!

• Tammy Sutton
    Tammy Sutton ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Happy New Year! I have three goals this year, one professional and two personal. My professional goal is to obtain my PMP from PMI by the end of the year. I've started classes and diligently working my way toward that goal. My other two are to learn Spanish so I can communicate with some of my friends that are family. Lastly, this is probably not a goal but a total lifestyle change. "Memories over stuff" we are cutting out gift giving in the form of material things and starting to make more memories by having experiences together. It's probably my favorite thing ever!

I hope you guys have a great 2024 and I'm excited to see what's next.

Tammy Sutton, CSM, CSPO

Project Manager | MilkTracker

AngelEye Health

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tammy-sutton/

• SabineJ
    SabineJ ✭✭
    Options

My goals at the moment are to get Smartsheet certified and to encourage more of my coworkers to jump down the Smartsheet rabbit hole.

My future goal is to look back at this comment in a few months with a certification and new users under my belt!

• PCarlton
    PCarlton ✭✭
    Options

One goal I have for this year; organize a list of goals that I have been putting on the back burner. And then, slow down enough so I can check a few off. So basically, better work/life balance.

• LydiaM
    LydiaM ✭✭✭
    Options

This year, I have leaned in to supporting my clients who use Smartsheet by sharing knowledge and helping them to improve their skills and leverage Smartsheet to add value to their organizations.

• Kboyd
    Kboyd ✭✭
    Options

My goal for 2024 is to be more positive and remove unnecessary distractions.

This discussion has been closed.