Can someone help me? How to earn badge and share?

Options

I have earned badge but not sure how to download and share. Can you please help?

Answers

• edapel
    edapel ✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you click on your profile pic in the top right corner, then click on your user name it will take you to your profile page. On the right side you will see your badges you have earned. You can click on them and then you can copy and paste them into another sheet or wherever you wish. Just like this one here that I have pasted into this answer.

Hope this helps,

Ed

If this comment helped you, please help me and help others by using the buttons below if you found it💡Insightfulor❤️Awesome!

Hope you have a great day!!

Ed

• AbhiHCL
    AbhiHCL ✭✭
    edited 01/15/24
    Options

I can't see anything.. Although my trainings are completed and Its showing that I have earned a badge

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @AbhiHCL, I would be happy to help! Could you let me know which trainings you completed?

You can check the badges we have available in the Community on the Badges Dashboard. Some of them are assigned automatically, while others might take a little time, or require an action to earn.

• AbhiHCL
    AbhiHCL ✭✭
    Options

I completed a training on project management. But I did not receive any email to earn the badge neither it appears on the tool under my profile section.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @AbhiHCL

There currently isn't a Community related badge that's associated with the Project Management certification yet, however you would have received a badge within the Smartsheet University! https://smartu.smartsheet.com/

When you're signed in to the University, go to your profile in the top right to see all the courses you've completed. There's more information on Certification from this page:

Cheers,

Genevieve