Avgifs between dates

Hi SmartSheet Gurus,

Not sure where I am going wrong here. I keep getting an unparsable error message

Nick Blocker - Analytics Adventurer

Tags:

Best Answers

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

AVERAGEIF is only designed for a single range/criteria set for filtering (in addition to the range to average).

For multiple range/criteria sets, you will need an AVG/COLLECT combo.

=AVG(COLLECT([Tat Days]:[Tat Days], Status:Status, @cell = "Complete", .......................................))

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• NickBlocker
    NickBlocker ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Paul Newcome thank you for replying back with a solution! I appreicate your partnership and quick reply. With your above information I was to get the formula to work. Formula I used is below :)

=AVG(COLLECT([TAT Days]:[TAT Days], Status:Status, "Complete", [Finish Date]:[Finish Date], >=DATE(2024, 1, 1), [Finish Date]:[Finish Date], <=DATE(2024, 12, 31)))

Nick Blocker - Analytics Adventurer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Happy to help. 👍️

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!