Tally of SOWs signed per month

Hello. I am trying to figure out a formula that will track the number of SOWs that have a status of "signed" per month (ie the number of SOWs signed in January, etc). This will eventually feed into a bar graph. I have the following formula so far and have no luck (INVALID DATA TYPE):

=COUNTIFS([SOW, Change Order or High Level Quote]:[SOW, Change Order or High Level Quote], "SOW", [SOW Signed / Status]:[SOW Signed / Status], "Signed", (MONTH([SOW Signed Date- Completed Date]:[SOW Signed Date- Completed Date]) = 1))

Side note: if I take out the month function, the formula works fine, it's just that final piece that I'm having trouble with.

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Try this instead:

=COUNTIFS([SOW, Change Order or High Level Quote]:[SOW, Change Order or High Level Quote], "SOW", [SOW Signed / Status]:[SOW Signed / Status], "Signed", [SOW Signed Date- Completed Date]:[SOW Signed Date- Completed Date], IFERROR(MONTH(@cell), 0) = 1)

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!