sheets and documents branded

This discussion was created from comments split from: Welcome to the online Smartsheet Community!.

Answers

• Hi All

Trying to get sheets and documents branded without paying extra for the Branded Functionality. I have downloaded a logo but unable to see how to get that onto the sheets. Downloaded using the instructions, can anyone advise.

• Monique Odom-Stearn
    Monique Odom-Stearn ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Phil.S,

It looks like you've taken the right steps to add your own logo. Can you confirm that you are now seeing your chosen logo within your workspace(s)? Please note that the logo should show on the top left of your workspace.

If my comment helped you, please help others by marking it as an accepted answer and consider helping me by clicking the 💡Insightful or ❤️Awesome buttons below!

Monique Odom-Stearn

Business Process Excellence Manager

Smartsheet Leader & Community Champion

Pronouns: She/Her (What’s this?)

“Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!” – Ms. Frizzle

• Hi Monique, firstly thank you for replying. Nothing is showing in my Workspace. I assume from your reply, that the logo should automatically appear in the workspace once downloaded. However you are dealing with someone who skills are very limited in this area, so its probably like trying to teach a 5 year old how to do quadratic equations ( not that I can do those either )

Thanks

Phil

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Phil.S

I hope you're well and safe!

When you change it on the account level it will only show in the Workspaces created from the change was made and on the old ones you would need to update them manually.

Make sense?

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi Andree

Yes all good, thanks for reply

I uploaded last week and have created new sheets since then, but I cannot see where the logo has been stored within Smartsheet and how to get onto new sheets etc.

So just a bit lost on how to sort this, I am sure very simple and just my understanding.

Thanks

Phil

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Phil.S

Excellent!

Happy to help!

You can only add them to the Workspaces, so for the old ones, you'd open this on each.

Make sense?

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi Andree

Thanks very much, I cannot see any option within my Workspace to get to this header and then the options below this. Dont worry as someone who is far more proficient than me, is going to take a look.

Really appreciate your time

Thanks

Phil