Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Consolidated SmartSheet

Options
Nick Varner
Nick Varner ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hi all,

I am pretty new to Smartsheet and in need of some help. We are using smartsheet for an upcoming budget task. I have created over 50 different sheets. In each sheet there is a column with checkboxes. I want to have a user check the box when the specific task is completed. My question is, is there a way to create a consolidated sheet that totals up all of the checkboxes that have been checked off? In other words, if 5 sheets have checked off their box out of the 10 total sheets can I have the consolidated sheet show that "5 of 10 sheets have check the box"? Or have that spit out a percentage? I have used a percent column, but would rather use checkboxes to make it easier for the end user.

Thank you for your help!

Comments

• Marcus Odum
    Marcus Odum ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Create a cell that counts the number of checks for the "checked" column in each sheet. That will give you your count. Then create a master sheet and cell link to each sheet for your number. 

=COUNTIF(CheckedColumn:CheckedColumn,1)

If you need percentage completion count all in the column

=COUNT(CheckedColumn:CheckedColumn)

then cell link to your master sheet (hide this if you prefer on your master sheet). Then you will have a nice percentage across all sheets.

This discussion has been closed.