February Question of the Month - Join the conversation and receive a badge

Options
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S. Employee Admin
edited 03/01/24 in Show & Tell

The Smartsheet Community aims for the stars, and we love that about you!

The responses to January's question were fantastic - You want to get certified, and be more present, but also do 365 kickflips, run a 5k marathon, become Smartsheet Overachievers, and so much more. The Community is cheering on you!

Now, let’s explore a new question & earn badges and points while getting to know your peers.

As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up (and what do you do now!)?

Let’s look back at all those childhood dreams. 😄

Notice something different? The Question of the Month badges got a fresh new look for 2024! Drop your answer in the comments below, and start collecting them all. ⬇️

About Question of the Month:

We kick off each month with a new question. These monthly ice breakers are just one way to help you get to know your Smartsheet peers and rack up some badges and points in the process.

Everyone who participates by answering the question prior to the end of the month will automatically receive a unique participant badge once the question closes at the end of the month.

In addition to the participant badge, the top three answers based on Community member votes will receive the Top Answer badge. To vote on an answer click on the upvote icon associated with an answer in the comments below. Multiple votes allowed and encouraged!

Tags:

Comments

• Ric T
    Ric T ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Growing up with sci-fi novels and tv shows, always wanted to work in the space industry. Today, I'm in business development in the Aussie Ag- an Food-tech sector. Reckon we'll see 'Space Farmer' as a job ad in our lifetime.

• CodyRussell
    CodyRussell ✭✭✭✭
    Options

When I was younger, I wanted to be a pilot. I'm currently working in Supply Chain and Operations as a Director of Planning and Logistics.

• Monique_Odom_Comcast
    Monique_Odom_Comcast ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The first job I can remember wanting was to be a teacher. I loved learning and answering questions, and so that made sense to my young brain.

Today, I am a Business Process Excellence Manager. My job is to learn how people do their work, learn the tools and programs available to us, help solve problems and create solutions, and teach and answer questions about those solutions. I love it!

If my comment helped you, please help others by marking it as an accepted answer and consider helping me by clicking the 💡Insightful or ❤️Awesome buttons below!

Monique Odom

Business Process Excellence Manager

Smartsheet Leader & Community Champion

Pronouns: She/Her (What’s this?)

“Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!” – Ms. Frizzle

This discussion has been closed.