Do you use Smartsheet for your personal life? If so, how?

Options

I use Smartsheet to track my annual goals both professionally and personally. It allows me to take control of my goals and identify them, track them, hold myself accountable, and take corrective action if needed. I also love that I'm able to look back at the end of the year and see what all I've accomplished. Oh.....and since our bonuses are tied to our goals it also helps me provide documentation on completion of goals.

How do you use Smartsheet for your personal life?

Tammy Sutton, CSM, CSPO

Project Manager | MilkTracker

AngelEye Health

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tammy-sutton/

Answers

• Danielle Arteaga
    Danielle Arteaga ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I do! I am a half marathon enthusiast. Although there are a ton of running apps out there, none of them really organize things or track things the way I want. Most of them support only one-size-fits-all type training plans that are not customizable. So, I use Smartsheet to take matters into my own hands. I've created a template training plan that I use as a base for each race. I then customize it for the race based on date, course type, and location. And I have a form that I use on my phone to see my next run and input my results. All that rolls up to a dashboard that lets me see my progress toward the race, and then a top-level dashboard that shows my results across races over time. It's one of my favorite nerdy projects.

(My sister is running my next HM with me, so here's her dashboard and form)