Automation Error?

Options

I set up an automation email to send 2 weeks before an event to everyone who had registered to attend. I have one column set up as a contact list so that's the column the automation is pulling from. This morning I got the email below and if I'm reading it right, it looks like the automation didn't work correctly. Am I reading that correctly? I have a screenshot of the email as well as how I have the automation set up.

Answers

• atewari1
    atewari1 āœ­āœ­
    Options

Could this be an issue with your share permissions? Are the individuals who did receive the email within your Smartsheet business network?

At the bottom of your workflow delivery alert it says

You possibly need to edit the automation/share permission settings to include addresses outside your network.

• MindyM
    MindyM āœ­āœ­
    Options

Good to know! I was just sending a message and not including a link to the sheet so I didn't think I'd need to updated permissions. Is this where I'd do that and how I'd fix it?

• MindyM
    MindyM āœ­āœ­
    Options

And since this workflow has already ran, if I run it again, will it send to everyone again or only to the people who didn't receive it earlier?