Linking multiple sheets into one master sheet

I am wondering how to have multiple sheets link into one master sheet. Anytime a change is made on the sheets, I need those changes to flow and update the master sheet.

Background: I am overseeing the projects for a large team and need one master source sheet of data with all of the information. Each project owner has their own sheet where they list the project name, scope of the project, status, project team members, etc. All of the project owner sheets have the same columns. I need the master sheet to pull in all of the rows from each of the project owner sheets and update when the individuals project owners sheets are changed.

I have tried the copy row, however, as it says it only copies the row and does not have the dynamic, continuous updates.

Best Answer

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Lauren S

I think the simplest solution in your use case is to use a report. You can include all the sheets and all the columns (or just some if there are any you don't need). Click on Create and choose a row report. Then have a play around to see if it meets your needs.

Answers

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Lauren S

I think the simplest solution in your use case is to use a report. You can include all the sheets and all the columns (or just some if there are any you don't need). Click on Create and choose a row report. Then have a play around to see if it meets your needs.