Bridge Error: "Failed to call update rows : Exceeds character limit. Please reduce."
I'm receiving the following error when attempting to run a Bridge workflow, which incorporates Adding / Updating a row from a different sheet. Our Bridge workflow here is a little more complex as it operates as an order queue from multiple sources; there's manipulation of the data before it gets moved to a centralized order tracker for processing.
- The Add / Update logic allows us to be strategic in which field information to pass to destination sheets.
- The Bridge workflow below is the final macro that contains every possible fields which could move to the final order tracker for processing. There are < 100 fields referenced between the Add and Update modules.
- The only reason why I have Update modules was in an attempt to fix the below issue by trying to separate the data load into chunks.
- We can't simply use "Move Row" logic as this will hit column limitations (> 200) in the destination sheet.
- We can't use DataTable or DataShuttle here as these orders need to be processed to the destination sheet rather quickly (< 5 min).
I unfortunately can't reduce the number of columns attempting to transfer. I've tried using both a child workflow and a separate trigger to pass additional fields.
workflow execution failed: Plugin Error INVALID_DATA : failed to execute extension module : Failed to call update rows : Exceeds character limit. Please reduce.