showing today's date + an offset in a form

I have a need to create a form that asks for user input and is for the purpose of collecting information about a desired project to be completed by our team. We want to allow the user to see a default due date that is X days from the day they are submitting the form. I've seen various posts here that lead me to believe this is not possible but they are all from 2020 to 2022 with maybe one in early 2023. All state that something similar to this does not seem to be possible.

Has this changed, or is it a planned feature - and if so, is there an ETA?

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is not currently possible in a Smartsheet form. Feel free to browse the Product Ideas tab at the top of this page to see if someone has already suggested the idea. If they have then you can add your vote. If the idea has not yet been submitted, you can submit it yourself.

Either way, feel free to provide a link to the idea so that others searching for the same thing can also add their vote.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!