Spreadsheet sharing and updates

I created a spreadsheet, shared it with the rest of my team so we could all make simultaneous updates, but when two people update the same data, the line is replaced by, I need the line to duplicate with each person's updates.

Answers

• SmartWay360
    SmartWay360 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

the solution depends on the data you are expecting and how you need to work with it further. For example if there are contacts, you can create multiple contacts placeholders and each of your team member will update their. However, there is high possibility of deletion.

My recommendation would be to create a separate column for each of your team member. Or even better you can use conversation and show the last comment in the "Latest comment" field.

Best,

Beata

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Gabriel Guerra

I hope you're well and safe!

Not sure I follow!

Can you elaborate and share some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.