ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

[GIVEAWAY] Enter to Win a FREE Conference Pass to ENGAGE London

Options

Comments

• CKaiser404
    Options

As a new project manager, I'm looking forwarding to learning how attendees are using Smartsheet to improve their productivity and efficiency. Working in the NGO space in global health means that I'm able to directly impact my community, and communities around the world, through the projects I'm supporting and using Smartsheet to execute. It would be an amazing opportunity to grow my skills!

• Brianna W
    Options

As someone who is new to Project Management and works closely with SmartSheet, I would love to attend ENGAGE and learn how to better leverage this amazing platform. Watching ENGAGE 2023 online was extremely inspiring, and has motivated me to continue to learn and grow in the world of PM with the help of Smartsheet!

• A Stroud
    Options

It would be great to learn more about other uses and applications for Smartsheet applications and project management in general!

• k8oxtoby
    Options

First of all, I would be looking forward to enhancing my skills and learning more about upcoming features and how to best connect different functions/apps for more advanced solutions. Secondly, I would be looking forward to immersing into the ENGAGE atmosphere in-person rather than virtually as is the case with Seattle. Finally, some networking :)

• Robin Henke
    Options

Hi:)

I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to dive deep into advanced Smartsheet functionalities at ENGAGE London. As someone who uses Smartsheet to manage complex projects, I'm eager to learn about new integrations and automation features that can streamline workflows and improve efficiency. Networking with other Smartsheet enthusiasts and experts is also high on my list; sharing tips, tricks, and best practices is invaluable. Additionally, exploring London and experiencing its rich history and vibrant culture in my downtime is something I'm excited about. This combination of professional development and cultural exploration makes ENGAGE London an event I would be thrilled to attend.

• KES
    KES ✭✭
    Options

Networking and learning more about how I can maximize use of smartsheet for project management and engagement.

• Josephcongruent
    Options

Looking forward to connect with same minded people and enhance my Smartsheet skills to fulfill our customers needs with Smartsheet

• Joseph Aloysias
    Joseph Aloysias ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm excited to connect with like-minded individuals and enhance my Smartsheet skills to better serve our customers' needs.

• SimonJ
    SimonJ ✭✭
    Options

I'm interested in seeing real world demonstrations of Smartsheet and Resource Management. A user or product manager talking about what the product can do rates very poorly compared to real life examples of what the product does do

• Amanda W _ MSE
    Options

I'd love the opportunity to attend in view of my role being the Smartsheet SME for my organisation of 16,000 staff members. I am always trying to enhance my skills and pass on my knowledge to allow our staff to get the most out of this great solution, which is why ENGAGE London would be an ideal event to attend. I know I could learn so much from attending and network with other people from across different businesses to learn best practice and get hints and tips on how we can better ourselves.

• Melissa Boehl
    Melissa Boehl ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would love to attend Engage in London! I have attended Engage Seattle for the last few years and attending Engage London would be a wonderful opportunity to switch it up. If I won this free ticket to Engage, I would be traveling outside the US for the very first time. What a wonderful reason to travel and experience culture outside of the US, all while attending the most awesome conference - "Engage"

Melissa Boehl

Smartsheet Architect | TurningPoint Energy

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Thank you so much for participating in our ENGAGE London giveaway! It was a great joy to read all of your wonderful responses. 😄

Now it's time to announce our lucky winner that will attend ENGAGE in London this May:

Big Congratulations to @Julia L Rumburg ✨

• Julia L Rumburg
    Julia L Rumburg ✭✭✭
    edited 04/02/24
    Options

🙏 ❤️I am beyond excited to attend ENAGE London! I can't wait to meet so many amazing members of our Rockstar Community. If you're going to be there, too, please don't hesitate to send me a message so we can connect.😀

Also, fingers crossed that by chance I run into Princess Kate and get the inside scoop

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin
    Options

Huge congrats @Julia L Rumburg! You're going to rep the Community so well. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Congrats @Julia L Rumburg!! What a great opportunity! I'm sure you'll have a blast!