Report for Overdue Tasks for multiple Team members

2»

Answers

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Ahh! Your assigned to column is a multi-select isn't it? Smartsheet does not allow Group By on multi-select columns.

• TeeM
    TeeM ✭✭✭

any alternative?

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭

You could set up some helper columns with formula to split the people out, but that it is probably as much effort as making a metric sheet with COUNTIFS. I would look at the COUNTIF functions. As you have a multiselect dropdown you will need to use the HAS function when you get to the team member part:

=COUNTIFS({Team member % Complete},<1, {team member End Date},<=TODAY(2),{team member End Date},>=TODAY(),{team member Name},HAS(@cell, "Burt"))

• TeeM
    TeeM ✭✭✭

OK ....so if i have this correct, I would have this formula on the METRICS sheet. How can I pickup/cross-reference from all the source sheets as a group like I can with a report?

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭

You need to set up a cross sheet reference to each of your source sheets. As you type the formula a box will pop up with a link in it to reference another sheet. Click that, select your sheet, select the column, give it a name (a good conversion is to use something that identifies the sheet and something that identifies the column, ie Team A complete col), then clock OK. The name will be added to the formula, surrounded by curly brackets.

• TeeM
    TeeM ✭✭✭

At the moment there are 14 source sheets and these are continually increasing in number month by month. Is there a way to pick up all these sheets rather than cross referencing every sheet individually?

Can I cross reference to a workspace?

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Each cross reference needs to be set up individually, I'm afraid.