Multiple Sheets with text into Master

I have been tasked with creating a weekly check-in for 4 team managers. Each manager has 3-4 teams, and our Supervisor wants a few questions asked each week about each team before their weekly check-in. So, Manager 1, Team 1 - wants, needs, and support. Manager 1, Team 2 - wants, needs, and support. I want all of the information to feed onto one sheet for our Supervisor to look at that just has their input for that week.

I've tried creating a report for the Supervisor, and it wants all of the columns and information, but I need help getting it to sort correctly. I've also pulled in information for parent-child rows, with each manager's name being the parent, the subparent being the team name, and the children being the wants, needs, and support.

What is the best way I could pull text from 4 sheets into one master sheet or report for the Supervisor to be able to see their information weekly?

Thank you in advance.

Answers

• BullandKhmer
    BullandKhmer ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't fully understand what you are saying, but I think there are better ways to structure your solution.

Why don't you use a form? So each week all of your managers login and use the same form to answer the questions.

I would set it up to require login to submit a form, therefore automatically recording the created by i.e. the manager. You could also set up a created date column, automatically recording the date. Then use a helper column using =YEAR([created date]@row)+"-"+ WEEKNUMBER([created date]@row) to record the specific week the record was created for.

Then build a couple of reports from this sheet to group, filter & sort entries by week and submitter to meet your requirements.

You could even build an automation to send the a link to the form to each manager every week.

Cheers.